If you don’t have a Cigna Individual or Family medical insurance plan, you can still take advantage of Cigna’s dental coverage. Cigna is pleased to offer a variety of dental preferred provider organization (PPO) plans to people of all ages who want their own separate Cigna dental plan.
With a Cigna dental plan, you’ll get coverage for many services, not just routine cleanings and X-rays. Save the most when you stay in network. But, whether you choose an in-network or out-of-network dentist or specialist, you’ll still enjoy a wide range of dental coverage, including:
- Preventive care (cleanings, routine x-rays, and more)
- Basic care (fillings, non-routine x-rays, basic restorative work)
- Major services (bridges, crowns, root canals and more)
Read more about Cigna
Delta Dental Plans Association is a not-for-profit organization with some for-profit affiliates as member companies. Through their 39 independent member companies, they offer national dental coverage – administering programs and reporting systems that provide groups and individuals with quality, cost-effective dental benefits, and superior customer service.
Read more about Delta Dental
A dental insurance plan from Guardian gives you access to a large national network and comprehensive dental coverage at a great value. From routine checkups to x- rays, cleanings, and fillings to crowns and fluoride treatments, they’ve got you covered.
Read more at Guardian
MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs. Through their subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Read more at MetLife
Advantages of self-funded dental coverage from Principal Life:
- Flexible product – Comprehensive coverage allows employers to offer any level of benefits, from a base preventive-only design to a richer design that covers all services.
- Nationwide Network – Our extensive dental network has an ideal balance of size and discounts offered.
- Outstanding claim services – Self-funded claims are reviewed by the same expert team that reviews insured claims. Claim savings are, on average, 30% or more.
Read more at Principle